Order No. 485 of August 6, 2018 contains:
1. Five annual forms:
- No. 1-T “Information about the number and wages of workers”;
- No. 1-T (working conditions) “Information on the state of working conditions and compensation for work with harmful and (or) hazardous working conditions”;
- No. 2-ГС (ГЗ) “Information on additional professional education of federal civil servants and civil servants of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation”;
- No. 2-МС “Information about additional professional education of municipal employees”;
- No. 1-T (ГМС) “Information on the number and remuneration of employees of state bodies and local governments by categories of personnel”.
2. The monthly form, starting with the report as of February 1, 2019, is No. 3-F “Information on arrears of wages”.
3. Monthly forms, starting with the report for January 2019:
- No. 1-З “Questionnaire for a sample survey of the labor force”;
- No. 1-ПР “Information about the suspension (strike) and the resumption of work of labor collectives”;
- No. П-4 “Information on the number and wages of workers.”
4. Quarterly, starting with the report for the first quarter of 2019 – № П-4 (НЗ) “Information on part-time employment and the movement of workers.”
Recall that each employer submits his own set of statistical reports.The list of forms is determined by the type of activity, the data of the unified register of small and medium-sized businesses of the Federal Tax Service and instructions for each specific form. The employer may determine the list of mandatory reports on the Rosstat website.