+7 495 669-77-51


From March 20, more documents needed to submit to report the arrival of a foreign worker

The list of documents that an employer must submit to inform the Ministry of Internal Affairs about a foreigner residing at the company’s address or in its premises without an address has been clarified.

In addition to notifying the arrival of a foreign employee and a copy of his passport with a border crossing mark, needed to provide:

  • a copy of the employment contract or other document, which indicates that the foreigner works in the organization;
  • a letter from the head or official of the company that a foreign worker actually lives in the premises of a company that does not have an address, including a temporary one.

The list of documents also includes:

  • copy of the migration card;
  • copies of documents confirming the right to provide a foreign worker with a room for living.

However, submitting documents from the second list is optional.

The Ministry of Internal Affairs plans to fix similar changes in the new regulations on migration registration. Now the project is under public discussion.