Rospotrebnadzor instructed the regional authorities to work with employers to ensure that they comply with the recommendations on organizing the work regime of workers during the coronavirus pandemic. The relevant resolution of March 13, 2020, No. 6 was published on the Official Internet Portal of Legal Information.
The document instructs the authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation to work with legal entities and individual entrepreneurs to ensure the implementation of recommendations on the organization of the work regime of workers, including:
- obligatory disinfection of contact surfaces (furniture, office equipment and others) in all rooms during the day;
- the use of indoor air disinfection equipment;
- the presence in the organization of a stock of disinfectants for cleaning rooms and processing the hands of employees;
- limitation of foreign business trips;
- the use of audio and video communications for production meetings and solving various issues (if technically possible).