December 23, 2014 published a decree of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of December 23, 2014 № 21 “On the day of the federal courts beginning of the activities in the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol city of federal significance”, which defines the first day of activities of courts established in the territory of the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol.
December 26, 2014 started to work:
- The Supreme Court of the Republic of Crimea;
- Arbitration Court of the Republic of Crimea;
- District and municipal courts of the Republic of Crimea;
- Crimean garrison military court;
- Sevastopol City Court;
- Arbitration Court of Sevastopol;
- District courts of Sevastopol;
- Sevastopol garrison military court;
- Twenty-First Arbitration Court of Appeal.
Plenum of the Supreme Court determined the official start date of the courts in accordance with paragraph 4 of Article 9 of the Federal Constitutional Law of March 21, 2014 № 6-FCL.